Monday 20 July 2015

More Winter School Holidays

In the holidays I saw Inside Out, Minions, and Bargerangy Bhajann. I enjoyed seeing Bargerangy Bhajann because it was about a small Pakistan girl. She got lost and went to India. An Indian man saved her life and he got into lot of trouble for that girl.
I didn't enjoy it when the man got shot because he worked to save a Pakistan girl to get to her mum.
Next holidays l would like to go to Soccer Camp. I will be able to learn new skills from other teams.

By Krishi


In the holidays I went to the movies on my birthday to watch Jurassic World and had a cupcake for my breakfast. I also had bacon and eggs on toast. I went to my aunties for a week and also went to church.
I enjoyed my Aunty because she does fun stuff and has a great house that has a PS4, PS3 and XBOX 360 as well XBOX 1.
I didn't enjoy it because it was kind of boring when I had to go to my own house. I didn’t like it because we didn’t do much.
Next holidays I would like to go to my Aunts again and stay for the whole holidays because she is fun to be with.
By Maqushio


In the holidays me and my family planned to go to the movies. We were thinking of going to Manukau Mall before we went to the movies. We did a little shopping and I bought a Xbox game, Halo. Then we went to the movies. We decided to watch Jurassic World. I enjoyed it because it was realistic and we watched it with 3d glasses.  I loved the ending. I didn't enjoy shopping because it took a little bit longer than I liked.
Next holidays I would like to go to Rain Bows End because I want to go on the roller coaster and win some prizes.
By Shaheel

1 comment: